赛加羚羊新闻 - 第17期，2013年冬季
Featured article - Steppe Wildlife Clubs: from initiative to results. Author: Natalya Shivaldova, Ecomaktab.
- Steppe Wildlife Clubs: from an initiative to results
- A conference on saiga conservation is held in Astana
- Results of the 2013 aerial survey in Kazakhstan
- Saiga Day 2013: Saiga Day is celebrated in Uzbekistan, A festival for saigas in Kalmykia, Saiga Day in Kazakhstan
- Another saiga mortality event in September 2013
- Huge consignment of saiga horns seized in China
- Captive breeding of saigas as a measure for stabilising natural populations
- Using camera traps in Uzbekistan
- The fundamentals of eco-education as exemplified by Steppe Wildlife Clubs
- "A border incident" in the Stepnoi Nature Reserve; on whose land are saigas born?
- Analysis of data from saiga monitoring in Uzbekistan 2006-2012
- Saiga monitoring in the Irgyz-Turgai State Nature Reserve, Kazakhstan
- Using participatory monitoring to assess the status of the pre-Caspian saiga population
- The level of illegal hunting for rare ungulate species on the Ustyurt Plateau in Uzbekistan
- Anatoty Khludnev, Russia
- The Saiga Resource Centre is launched!