赛加羚羊新闻 - 2006年春季刊第03期
Featured article: Opening of the Visitor Centre at the Yashkul saiga breeding centre. Authors: E.J. Milner-Gulland (Saiga Conservation Alliance) & Anna Luschekina (Institute of Ecology & Evolution).
- Opening of the Visitor Centre at the Yashkul Saiga Breeding Centre
- Establishment of the Saiga Conservation Alliance
- Progress for CMS - meeting in Almaty in September 2006
- Uzbekistan signed Memorandum of Understanding for conservation of saiga
- Saiga mentioned at international conference in Rostovsky Nature Reserve
- The competition "The Master of Steppe" held in Kalmykia
- A prize winning film about saiga
- Programme on saigas shown on Chinese television
- Productive raid
- Border guards detain poachers from Uzbekistan
- Poachers sell saiga meat in Urgench
Saigas in the News
- Shooting the future, Izvestiya Kalmykii, N 46, 1 February 2006
- No antelopes near Jem, Kazakshtanskaya Pravda, N 8-89, 14 April 2006
- A potential reserve in China for saiga restoration
- Mongolian saiga: Results of recent WCS site visit
- The experience of maintaining and rearing saigas in a nursery of the association "The Steppe Wild Life"
- Development of gas deposits on Ustyurt Plateau: A new threat for saiga?
- Project on creation of alternative sources of incomes carried out in Kalmykia
- We must make the world better and kinder - a TNT project in Kalmykia
- The USA helps to protect saigas in Russia
- New Darwin initiative project in Kalmykia